Vacancy for 1xv Forwards Coach
City of Armagh RFC are looking to expand their Senior Coaching Panel by appointing a 1st XV Forwards Coach. The club currently fields four senior sides, the 1st XV compete in Energia All Ireland League Division 1B, there is also a thriving youth and mini section within the club.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Primary Coaching responsibility for Forwards
- Assist in the delivery of training sessions on Tuesday and Thursday evenings alongside working with the 1st XV on a Saturday
- Assist with team selection
- Provide regular feedback to players and coaches on team and unit aspects of play
- IRFU Stage 3 coaching qualification (or equivalent), or a willingness to work towards this
- Passion for rugby and player development
- Technical and Tactical Knowledge
- Excellent planning and communication skills
- Commitment and enthusiasm
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to build relationships with players/coaches
Please forward CV's and an expression of interest or any queries to Chris Parker via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Closing Date, Friday 04 June 2021