Club and Clubhouse
Code of Conduct
- Promote and ensure all members, volunteers and supporters are aware of the IRFU and Ulster Branch Codes of Conduct and your Club’s Code of Conduct.
- Promote the IRFU and Ulster Branch Codes of Conduct in your clubhouse and on letterhead/posters/flyers.
- Meet and greet your match officials and visiting teams, making sure they know where the changing rooms are, which pitch they are playing/officiating on, introduce officials to the teams and give details of after match hospitality.
- Promote and strengthen the positive image of the game of rugby and the core values of the game including teamwork, respect, enjoyment, discipline and sportsmanship.
- Respect the fixtures and fittings of the clubhouse.
- Welcome and show respect to visitors.
- Members must sign in any visitors in the visitor’s book.
- Members are responsible for the conduct of their visitors.
- Members and their visitors must act in accordance with the licensing rules which apply to the Clubhouse bars.
- The welfare, safety and protection of children is paramount.
- Do not behave in any way that will bring City of Armagh RFC into disrepute.
- Keep the clubhouse tidy and use the bins provided.
- Report any damage/defects to the House and Grounds Chairman.
- Pay annual subscriptions promptly.
- Support social and fund-raising events organised by City of Armagh RFC.
- Play your part in off-the-pitch activities such as cleaning the clubhouse, organizing social events and other projects.
- Support and ensure that the City of Armagh RFC equity statement is adhered to.